Understanding your Subscriber growth

That was a really interesting read. Thanks for taking the time to share your analysis. One of the things I like about YouTube is trying to figure out how to do better on YouTube by experimenting with my channel. I didn't have a thought out plan beforehand like you and my experiments haven't really impacted anything yet, but I love thinking about all of this stuff. Congratulations on your success!
thats one of the greatest benefits of being a smaller youtuber. you can test and experiment without the risk of losing 100k subscribers. play about and see what works

Wow, what a fascinating read!

So the main takeaway here is give your viewers the content they want. It seems so simple, but it really is something to lose track of. I'm favoriting this for future reference. Thank you so much!
glad you enjoyed it. yes make the content your viewers want. but more importantly, you have to enjoy it. otherwise it will come across in your videos and your content will suffer

glad you guys have enjoyed the read. if you have any other subjects you would like me to talk about i am happy to give it a go

Great read and great experiment.

I too enjoy statistics and numbers, because well, the numbers don't lie :p

Overall great break down of your findings and easy to follow, although I had an idea where it was going it was non the less insightful!

Good job @Loki Doki hopefully some newcomers to the scene will benefit from your post!!

really glad you got something out of it Chargun. if anyone wants me to write on others subjects then let me know, i enjoy it

Back