UN-subscribers

Girl01

Super Poster
Occasionally someone unsubscribes to me which is really disheartening and makes me feel like my videos might be rubbish :(

Has anyone else ever had anyone unsubscribe?

Check your analytics and click subscribers down the left and then click lifetime, you get to see your current subscribers and how many have subscribed in total including unsubscribers and how many has been lost. I wouldnt care me because usually the subscriptions gained over does any losses. Its something I wouldnt worry about :D

For me, it mainly happens from people who a few weeks/months back left a comment and then followed up with "Maybe check out our channel and subscribe if you get a chance". They see that I have not subscribed so they rage unsubscribe, that's what I can gather from my stuff

It happens to everyone, nothing to get too upset about! I'd look at your analytics to see if maybe people are unsubscribing because of a certain video. It can give you valuable insight :)

If that ever happened to me, I would quit YouTube. Intolerable. Okay, just kidding. I lose one for about every eight gained. I can live with that.

Back