UN-subscribers

Girl01

Super Poster
Reaction score
Occasionally someone unsubscribes to me which is really disheartening and makes me feel like my videos might be rubbish :(

Has anyone else ever had anyone unsubscribe?

ProphetXeD

MWAH.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
It happens to everyone, dont worry about it. You cannot please everyone. For every unsubscriber, there are 10 more people waiting to subscribe. :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Check your analytics and click subscribers down the left and then click lifetime, you get to see your current subscribers and how many have subscribed in total including unsubscribers and how many has been lost. I wouldnt care me because usually the subscriptions gained over does any losses. Its something I wouldnt worry about :D

RobbieLizzie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For me, it mainly happens from people who a few weeks/months back left a comment and then followed up with "Maybe check out our channel and subscribe if you get a chance". They see that I have not subscribed so they rage unsubscribe, that's what I can gather from my stuff

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It happens to everyone, nothing to get too upset about! I'd look at your analytics to see if maybe people are unsubscribing because of a certain video. It can give you valuable insight :)

David Stoll

Not to be taken seriously
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
If that ever happened to me, I would quit YouTube. Intolerable. Okay, just kidding. I lose one for about every eight gained. I can live with that.

JamesWronaVlogs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Lol oh god COUNTLESS times. I think my numbers up to 300 something by now xDDDD Oh well, win some lose some :p