Short Film UK based filming group

I'm 22, I'm based in central/southern Scotland, able to travel. I use a Canon EOS 550D and a GoPro Hero3+, I live in a rural area which is pretty picturesque. I drive and I am a keen cyclist, so if anybody wants bumper cam/handlebar cam stock footage of picturesque countryside/valleys, I can easily make that for you :)

i'm 14 and live an California so i doubt i'd be even considered but the things i'm proficient in won't necessarily need me to live close by and my age doesn't take away from my experience
I've been working with all forms of animation for 4 - 5 years now iv all so been working with VFX and CGI for about 2 years and i'm fairly confident i could help out if you want with all your CGI and VFX stuff especially sci fi related stuff so just tell me if you cool with me being 14 or not and stuff and ill talk on skype

Hey man, I'd be interested in getting involved. I'm new to short film but have a canon 100D, GoPro Hero 4 and a Canon 750D on the way with good experience with Premiere Pro and After Effects and Photoshop. I'm from Manchester and can drive and am also a student so I have time to play with. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Brad

Edit. Also have a Rode MicPro if that helps.

Back