Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Short Film UK based filming group

Discussion in 'Short Film' started by networkstudios, Nov 23, 2016.

1. networkstudios
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $130
    why yes i do

2. levi assy
    Cash:
    $33
    ur channel link dont work mate

3. networkstudios
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $130
    well s**t give me a second to find a good link
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 3, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 3, 2017 ---
    this is probably the best one to show it off

watch?v=ODCHScHk9RY

add that to the youtube url

4. BobbyKryptonite
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $30
    I'm 22, I'm based in central/southern Scotland, able to travel. I use a Canon EOS 550D and a GoPro Hero3+, I live in a rural area which is pretty picturesque. I drive and I am a keen cyclist, so if anybody wants bumper cam/handlebar cam stock footage of picturesque countryside/valleys, I can easily make that for you :)

5. MrMad
    Cash:
    $13
    i'm 14 and live an California so i doubt i'd be even considered but the things i'm proficient in won't necessarily need me to live close by and my age doesn't take away from my experience
    I've been working with all forms of animation for 4 - 5 years now iv all so been working with VFX and CGI for about 2 years and i'm fairly confident i could help out if you want with all your CGI and VFX stuff especially sci fi related stuff so just tell me if you cool with me being 14 or not and stuff and ill talk on skype

6. Hildandia
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $39
    Hey! If you ever need any actress' for your projects then I'd be interested! I'm also from the South West

7. networkstudios
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $130
    well i am writing a project where i will need a actress when we get the script complete i will contact you!

Hildandia likes this.