Top 10 tips to grow a small YouTube channel

I found the release schedule to be the best idea i ever found. I have monetized my channel just so I can use the schedule function ( i don't place ads on my videos ). When you combine this with work and studying, it makes life so much easier!

Great tips, thank you for sharing them with us. I find the script part the most challenging and difficult of the whole process of making a video. But you are right without the proper script the end result of the video will feel strange.

It get's easier with time. Just past an important milestone this weekend 2 month before expected, so I know the recipe works ;-)

Congratulations on hitting your milestone, i will follow your tips and i will watch Roberto Blake, Derral Eves and Nick Nimmin as they provide a lot of resources on how to grow and succeed on youtube

This so well written however I not so much into scripted content ... yes I make a list to have line to follow but I won't suggest to script pre say. But the other a tips are very helpful i am still try to get the hang of it :)

Thanks. as you said the script is more like a check list to remember everything, I don't use it 100% all the time, I sometimes improvise. But again this is just what worked for me.

Hmmm i'm gonna give #6 a go since i kinda figured it all out now tbh.
But you forgot to mention tags and SEO which is the most important thng imo ...

agree this is important and covered by #2

2. All the essential stuff: catchy title, good description, thumbnails, optimized tags

Back