Top 10 tips to grow a small YouTube channel

azzmilan

Reaction score
I found the release schedule to be the best idea i ever found. I have monetized my channel just so I can use the schedule function ( i don't place ads on my videos ). When you combine this with work and studying, it makes life so much easier!

alwinred

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great tips, thank you for sharing them with us. I find the script part the most challenging and difficult of the whole process of making a video. But you are right without the proper script the end result of the video will feel strange.

Henrik Olsen

Reaction score
It get's easier with time. Just past an important milestone this weekend 2 month before expected, so I know the recipe works ;-)

Reactions: DoubleJ

alwinred

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It get's easier with time. Just past an important milestone this weekend 2 month before expected, so I know the recipe works ;-)
Congratulations on hitting your milestone, i will follow your tips and i will watch Roberto Blake, Derral Eves and Nick Nimmin as they provide a lot of resources on how to grow and succeed on youtube

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This so well written however I not so much into scripted content ... yes I make a list to have line to follow but I won't suggest to script pre say. But the other a tips are very helpful i am still try to get the hang of it :)

Henrik Olsen

Reaction score
Thanks. as you said the script is more like a check list to remember everything, I don't use it 100% all the time, I sometimes improvise. But again this is just what worked for me.

GameGabe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmmm i'm gonna give #6 a go since i kinda figured it all out now tbh.
But you forgot to mention tags and SEO which is the most important thng imo ...

Henrik Olsen

Reaction score
agree this is important and covered by #2

2. All the essential stuff: catchy title, good description, thumbnails, optimized tags