Today is the most important day for your YouTube channel

JKlenk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually like this post it kind of makes more motivated to improve and make better content and Honestly I can't wait until a year from now where i look back on my channel and see the improvement

Reactions: Rehannah

BzTv

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I agree with this.. I have recently gotten into writing more things down and being more organized.. But also writing what I want to accomplish for my YouTube channel. Thank you for posting this!!

Wavern

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great post! This gave me some extra motivation! :D

Failproductions

Real Guillotine, Explosions, Acid, and more!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This reminds me of ZigZiglar. He said if you take the best archer in the world. Blind fold him, spin him around in circles. And place a target on the wall... He won't be able to hit it. Because he doesn't know where his target is. You have to have goals to succeed.

Otherwise your chances of success are the same as his if he just randomly fires the arrow.. and hopes to hit the target.

Gracev1011

I've Got It
Reaction score
Wow ! thank you so much for your advice your right today really is the most important day for my youtube channel and everyday! I apperciate this so much thank you thank you!

Reactions: Failproductions

Jeeves

The best way to predict the future is to CREATE it
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Motivational. Thanks for the advice, really gets you thinking about all the time that you could've used productively instead of just sitting around.

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is great advice! Putting things on paper turn ideas into actual, tangible goals. Thanks for this!

Reactions: Rickeeper

Atomicred

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That was more motivation then Shia LaBeouf thanks haven't been feeling motivated to edit any videos lately.

Reactions: Rickeeper