Today is the most important day for your YouTube channel

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Today is the most important day in your YouTube channel's journey towards greatness. Actually, today is the most important day in your life.

What? Really? How can I know that?

Because today is the day you have the most control over. The past is over, done, gone. The future hasn't happened yet, and it may bring things that you never even considered, despite your best plans. What matters most? Right now.

1. First, make a list of what you want. Be honest with yourself--don't hold back! This isn't the time to be "realistic"--this is the time to dream big. But these aren't just dreams--they're GOALS.

2. Next, make a list of everything that needs to happen for you to achieve those goals. This includes things that you may have no control over. That's okay.

3. Next, make a list of what you can do towards those goals. What are you willing to do? What are you able to do? Will you need help from others? You can't just go from point A to C and skip B. B is where most people spend their lives, but most people never formulate a plan for success. The plan starts now.

4. Finally, make a list of what you can do TODAY. Don't think of all the things you don't have control over. Think of what you can do right now. All the things you can do. There are so many, aren't there? Maybe that's a little overwhelming. You might feel like you don't have a choice. But that's wrong. You may not have a choice as to what happens next, but you do have a choice as to what you're going to do NOW. You always have had that choice.

Now go do it.

You can't change the past. But you can position yourself for a better future. And the time you do that is NOW. The present.

What are YOU going to do with today, the most important day of your YouTube journey?

RxpKI.png

This is so motivating! Today I am going to keep editing so I can get through the backlog of vlogs I have from my haitus before I go on holiday again. After that I intend to establish a more regular uploading schedule, but I want to get this content out so I'm up to date on everything before the next travel vlog.

This was a pointless ramble brought to you by Emma at 2am. XD

Back