to partner or not to partner

thanks for all the info and checking out my channel. I created a face book page once and the onlike like i got was symph lol i might look into a twitter and Facebook page again. Thanks again for taking the time to go through my video's and replying
You're welcome!

We have Facebook pages as well, but find twitter to be much easier to manage and grow. Depending on content... Facebook can be really hard to get any foothold. The main point is that whatever you decide, you utilize the assets you already have in place. (videos already uploaded and the descriptions... you may even be able to annotate a promo to previous videos) At your level of views on your more recent videos... it could make a nice little difference to be able to tweet out your videos a few times after uploading.

Good luck!

my channel got a upgrade today a facebook and twitter account
haha even learned to image map today

You're welcome!

We have Facebook pages as well, but find twitter to be much easier to manage and grow. Depending on content... Facebook can be really hard to get any foothold. The main point is that whatever you decide, you utilize the assets you already have in place. (videos already uploaded and the descriptions... you may even be able to annotate a promo to previous videos) At your level of views on your more recent videos... it could make a nice little difference to be able to tweet out your videos a few times after uploading.

Good luck!

my channel got a upgrade today a facebook and twitter account
haha even learned to image map today
Oh, awesome! ha We find the key is to make just a little progress each day. Chip away at it ;)

I see they're already on your latest video... followed! ;D

Oh, awesome! ha We find the key is to make just a little progress each day. Chip away at it ;)

I see they're already on your latest video... followed! ;D

Thanks haha and i was just heading out for a bit so i managed to get them on the one video i will do the rest tonight and when i have time to kill lol

Back