To Active YouTubers

im active iv just started a new series that i upload every other day only have 3 atm but im working hard on it check it out if you like :)

I'm always here, I've just started a new channel so I could do with the help, I will also help you out of course.

So ive been looking really hard for people on here thats pretty active on youtube. I really would like to show my support to their videos with hopes of receiving it back, i like to help others :). Im new to the forum as a couple days ago so im trying to get around and meet new people that i could stay active with.

Usually I do one every week but recently iv'e stopped for a month or two because of Year 9 SATS exams and other personal reasons. I'll be posting a video on Wednesday/Thursday. I hope my viewers understand :/

I try to upload as much as my computer editor will allow me to! Which is (if I'm lucky) every Saturday and Monday through Friday on my vlog channel if possible. I post a lot of videos!

I'd love to be more active. Once I'm done with this last year at college and completed all my work I hope to be uploading way more often!!

Back