To Active YouTubers

KBsVlog

A Family Vlogger
So ive been looking really hard for people on here thats pretty active on youtube. I really would like to show my support to their videos with hopes of receiving it back, i like to help others :). Im new to the forum as a couple days ago so im trying to get around and meet new people that i could stay active with.

By being active with someone else, do you mean making videos with them or just talking to them a lot? Or sub for sub...? Anyways I'm going to be active again now that my break from YouTube is over :)

Honestly most of us here are active youtubers but sure I'd be in for actively helping each other out.

Well I make videos every week.. Does that count?
Yeah of course, will check your channel out:)

By being active with someone else, do you mean making videos with them or just talking to them a lot? Or sub for sub...? Anyways I'm going to be active again now that my break from YouTube is over :)
I mean being supportive as in subs, comments, likes etc. Will have to check you out also.[DOUBLEPOST=1371692208,1371692165][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly most of us here are active youtubers but sure I'd be in for actively helping each other out.
Cool cool, going to see what ya got now.

I stay as active as I can, usually putting out at least one video every 4 days but usually more. Recently I've had trouble because it's hard to get to a good spot to upload from but I'll probably upload tomorrow.

Back