Services TMDxProductionz - YouTube Graphics Shop

TMDxProductionz

FIFA 12 Gaming Channel [HD]
Current Status - [OPEN]

Hi everyone, I've decided to open this service up to all YTtalk members, seeing as I have been receiving many requests recently for YouTube backgrounds, etc.

Here is an example of my work:
prmwW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/prmwW.jpg (Direct Imgur Link)

As you can most likely imagine; this work does take quite some time, and for that reason I have developed the following information:

**Pricing for my designs:
Regular YouTube Accounts:
YouTube Background Designs (40 YTtalk Cash)
YouTube Avatar / Icon (10 YTtalk Cash)

Partnered YouTube Accounts:
YouTube Partner Background Designs w/ Banner (50 YTtalk Cash)

YTtalk Accounts:
YTtalk Homepage Banner (FREE)
YTtalk Profile Banner (10 YTtalk Cash) [Must have 100+ posts!]

Important Note: Payments are to be made AFTER I have sent you the design! Also, any changes are free until you are completely satisfied!

Want something else that's not on the list? Make a request and see if I am able to design it for you!
**Prices subject to change.

So, what are you waiting for? Get requesting! ;)
~ TMDxProductionz

My creations do take quite a long time to produce! If - at the top of this post - it says that the shop is 'OPEN,' then requests should be completed and delivered within a maximum of ~3 days!

New background just finished for one of my subscribers! (16Davies)

Here it is if you wanna have a look:
8sbkb.jpg

(background requested via direct YouTube PM - he also wanted a design like the one in my first post; it's becoming quite popular!) ;)

New background just finished for one of my subscribers! (16Davies)

Here it is if you wanna have a look:
8sbkb.jpg

(background requested via direct YouTube PM - he also wanted a design like the one in my first post; it's becoming quite popular!) ;)
thats an awesome background man :) love that High-Res blood drip it looks INSANE :D

So, ThePGPerry (a YTtalk member!) asked for a gaming background related to FIFA, Call of Duty and Minecraft. This is what I came up with! :) (FEEDBACK MUCHOS APPRECIATOS!)
cKFXP.jpg

Yep, my YTtalk avatar to the left of this post is also my current YouTube avatar, here are a couple more which I rumaged out of my folders. ;)
qQvfJ.png

gktZR.png

Here's a new logo/icon I just finished for JTAphotographs which he may or may not be using on YouTube/YTtalk Forums; after all, I designed it out of thanks for all his help and all that rather than from a request. I don't think even he's seen it while I'm typing this! ;)

VdK2y.png

Back