Services TMDxProductionz - YouTube Graphics Shop

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can't PM yet, so make a watermarked copy and I may be able to pay paypal based on quality of work.

TMDxProductionz

FIFA 12 Gaming Channel [HD]
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
All I really want is one of those little graphics things so I can it scroll across the top of the forum. I lack ANY photoshop or picture editing skills.
I'll get it to you as soon as possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1343581517][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't PM yet, so make a watermarked copy and I may be able to pay paypal based on quality of work.
Goto your Inbox. :tongue:

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
can you make me a icon that says TeamMagnaGaming or TMG for my friend

TMDxProductionz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
can you make me a icon that says TeamMagnaGaming or TMG for my friend
I can. Because I've been soooo inactive over the last week and over I will be splurting out the incomplete requests left, right and centre over the next few days. ;)

Thank you all so much for your patience, I understand that late deliveries aren't always the most appealing sign when usually I've been getting them to people within 1-3days. :unsure:

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I can. Because I've been soooo inactive over the last week and over I will be splurting out the incomplete requests left, right and centre over the next few days. ;)

Thank you all so much for your patience, I understand that late deliveries aren't always the most appealing sign when usually I've been getting them to people within 1-3days. :unsure:
thanks man

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
are the cost still the same? 40 for youtube background? although i currently dont have the points i will come back here once i do because i like the design you done so far.

BwadleyBwuv

Visit my channel and give me feedback!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
sent a pm mate!

TMDxProductionz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
are the cost still the same? 40 for youtube background? although i currently dont have the points i will come back here once i do because i like the design you done so far.
The costs are remaining the same for the time being. I have planned price-drops in the foreseeable future but the prices will never rise so nothing to look into. :)

sent a pm mate!
Replied to PM, mate! :biggrin: