Services TMDxProductionz - YouTube Graphics Shop

TMDxProductionz

FIFA 12 Gaming Channel [HD]
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1275 views on this thread, amazing! Thanks so much for everyone who's supporting me and my work. Once this thread hits 1500+ views I will drop my prices yet again! (if the thread then hits 1600 views before I remember to drop the prices I would appreciate a reminder from someone!) :tongue:

Cheers guys, back to work on some current designs![DOUBLEPOST=1344105179][/DOUBLEPOST]
I Would Like My Youtube User Name On The Left Hand Side And On The Right Hand Side I Would Like (If This Is Not To Much) A Man Holding A Gun While Sitting On A Minecraft Block But If Not Possible Just Work Your Magic; My Channel Is Based Around, Minecraft, Call Of Duty, Fifa And Forza. Thanks :)
Extremely late, I've ackknowledged that and I'm very sorry. This design is basically a collage-style mash-up of all your channel's themes; an idea which I think turned out quite well. :joyful2:

Preview:

Direct Imgur Link (for upload!): http://i.imgur.com/tUd0R.jpg

And most importantly: Enjoy!

Zoe

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, I was wondering if you could make me a youtube background (not the partnered one) ??? :giggle:

TMDxProductionz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I was wondering if you could make me a youtube background (not the partnered one) ??? :giggle:
Of course I can! I'm glad you returned so soon after I finished your homepage banner - I must be doing something right! :tongue: I'm at a top work-rate at the moment to push these designs to the point of completion without rushing them. I'll get it done and dusted for you once I've finished the remaining ones which are already over-due. ;)

Zoe

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Of course I can! I'm glad you returned so soon after I finished your homepage banner - I must be doing something right! :tongue: I'm at a top work-rate at the moment to push these designs to the point of completion without rushing them. I'll get it done and dusted for you once I've finished the remaining ones which are already over-due. ;)
Okay Thanks :bounce:

TMDxProductionz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Could you please make me a simple YTtalk Homepage Banner? It doesn't have to be anything fancy but just somthing that fits with my channel would be nice, and the collor Orange :D

Thank you.
Just got round to finishing this one, I must admit this has been sitting round collecting dust whilst I've been busy for quite some time. Thanks for your patience, enjoy the design!

Preview:

And - as always - Direct Imgur Link (for upload):
http://i.imgur.com/Fv0Xu.png[DOUBLEPOST=1344185244][/DOUBLEPOST]
All I really want is one of those little graphics things so I can it scroll across the top of the forum. I lack ANY photoshop or picture editing skills.
This was another request awaiting upload, sorry for the delay; it's here now! :)

Preview:

Direct Imgur Link (for upload):
http://i.imgur.com/re1jT.png

You didn't really give me much in terms of a brief as to what you wanted so I went with my instinct and made a generic banner using your YouTube Channel name and your YTtalk motto. Enjoy! :up:[DOUBLEPOST=1344186537][/DOUBLEPOST]I've been busy today... :tongue: Here's a background I just finished for iSoCoooL (requested via PM here on YTtalk).

Reactions: JosTheReal

iSoCoooL

Entertaining The Masses
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you so much man! Looove it, you're awesome ;)

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just got round to finishing this one, I must admit this has been sitting round collecting dust whilst I've been busy for quite some time. Thanks for your patience, enjoy the design!

Preview:

And - as always - Direct Imgur Link (for upload):
http://i.imgur.com/Fv0Xu.png :)

That looks ******* awesome!
Thank you soooooo much!

Could you please make me a YouTube Partner Background Design with banner for 50 yttalk cash?
I would like a oranje one with white fade out, so my background color should be white.
The banner buttons for Facebook, Twitter and desginer (link to you)

You're skills are awesome!

TMDxProductionz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you so much man! Looove it, you're awesome ;)
Thanks mate. :bounce:

That looks ******* awesome!
Thank you soooooo much!

Could you please make me a YouTube Partner Background Design with banner for 50 yttalk cash?
I would like a oranje one with white fade out, so my background color should be white.
The banner buttons for Facebook, Twitter and desginer (link to you)

You're skills are awesome!
Also thankyou! I'll start work on that background when I've finished my remaining requests, I'll try get this one back to you a bit sooner. ;)

Zoe

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Juuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssttttttttttttttt wondering if you are still doing my background? :biggrin: Don't want to rush you or anything though.... :D