Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Tips on Creating an Appealing Channel Banner (2014)

Discussion in 'Branding & Design' started by Brodie, Jan 2, 2013.

1. insidiouskoko
    Cash:
    $37
    thanks for the ideas shall definately put some work into my banner because of this

2. Dark Tower Pictures
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $1
    Thank you for the tips, I have been working hard on trying to make a cool banner....haven't gotten there yet

3. zomttv
    Cash:
    $30
    I'm actually so glad I've found this, It literally takes me FOREVER to try and figure out what my channel should look like and even when I 'think' I've got it, it's still not right! Talk about perfectionist haha!

4. Mr.Sky
    Cash:
    $32
    I just recently started going with the 8 Bit theme for my channel banner and Video thumbnails, it's simple yet really cool looking to me.

5. FamBamVlogs
    Family Daily Vlogger
    Cash:
    $89
    We finally created a banner that I think we can stick with for awhile!!

#55 FamBamVlogs, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
  6. DanJames
    Cash:
    $44
    With Channel art sometimes I think it's a good idea to include the day you upload every week (if you have a set day) this is something I haven't got round to doing but I wish to when I change my channel art. That way viewers know when to return to your channel for new videos without the need to re-watch a video just to be informed when you will be next uploading.

7. IndieMaster Karavin
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $0
    I was actually looking for something like this :D Thank you!

8. Devonegorum
    Cash:
    $14
    Yeah I would say the same thing also

9. Kekke
    Cash:
    $2
    I think a decent banner is good enough. Before I actually started to make some videos, I spend hours and hours on making a banner and an avatar and stuff. But then I realized that after all, I don't think it matters that much. If you've a somewhat decent banner with your channelname on it, it's ok. Because without some nice content, people won't subscribe anyway. And if they like your videos, they will, even if your banner is dull.

10. StacyPancakes
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $80
    Thanks for the advice! My background is pretty lame right now, so I'm working on a better one. This will definitely help me!