Tip on Youtubers that feel discouraged

Gobble

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for these tips, I now know to never give up and to keep doing what you're doing

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It´s about letting people know you have an channel, in a nice way of course!
If you are nice to youtubers, they will be nice back!

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Brickpro

GFX artist, Tech Reviewer, VFX!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Designer, Other
This is awesome! Another thing is, make things people want to watch!

Cherry Tung

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You know when you're trying your hardest to get subscribers or your videos aren't getting the juice they deserve? Well I'm here to tell you that it's okay. A lot of people tend to underestimate good quality content. While I'm not saying my content is any good, I'm sure you've stumbled across the same situation once or twice and you feel very bad about it. My suggestion would be the following:

• Make more friends on Youtube: you'd be surprised at how much this could help you out because friends always stick there for each other (well, most of the time)
  • Come up with new ideas: as you might have guessed, it's sometimes a wise move to do something totally unrelated to your usual content and see how that works out. Who knows, it could surprise you.
  • Never give up: no matter what ANYONE tells you, you have the right to do what you please and whatever makes you happy, is the ticket to freedom and a successful life.
Thank you for those tips! My greatest tip is to be consistent and persistent. There is nothing more valuable than time, and if you are able to consistently take your time and create/upload videos, you WILL be successful. Not just in terms of views, but also in terms of the "way of life."[DOUBLEPOST=1425078452,1425078115][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is awesome! Another thing is, make things people want to watch!
About that, I've always been shocked by which of my videos get the most views. One of my videos is just about cutting my own hair (trimming bangs) and it has 10x more views than my others videos. Right now it's top one :O

CreepyMeow

Cat Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Animator
Meeting friends is one of the most important part of youtube. And by that i don't mean - make collabs and share sub boxes etc. Just be friends with them ! : )

Reactions: Panton

AngelSnes

Let's Player!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As other people said, meeting new people is a fantastic way and also a very rewarding experience!

There's nothing quite like waking up in the morning and looking forward to the day when there's a group to work with!

Panton

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Those 3 tips are really encouraging but i don't know how to make friends on youtube and i'm really suspicious when it comes to that. I really like the 2nd tip, i love to do things different ever time. Not giving up probably has to be the biggest one. If you keep going the subscribers will come. For all we you can have up to 1 million people watching your videos if you continue to make videos. I'll i have to say is thank you.