Tip on Youtubers that feel discouraged

Riamous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You know when you're trying your hardest to get subscribers or your videos aren't getting the juice they deserve? Well I'm here to tell you that it's okay. A lot of people tend to underestimate good quality content. While I'm not saying my content is any good, I'm sure you've stumbled across the same situation once or twice and you feel very bad about it. My suggestion would be the following:

• Make more friends on Youtube: you'd be surprised at how much this could help you out because friends always stick there for each other (well, most of the time)
  • Come up with new ideas: as you might have guessed, it's sometimes a wise move to do something totally unrelated to your usual content and see how that works out. Who knows, it could surprise you.
  • Never give up: no matter what ANYONE tells you, you have the right to do what you please and whatever makes you happy, is the ticket to freedom and a successful life.

JamesWronaVlogs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I definitely agree with the making new friends thing. Honestly meeting a fresh new face especially in THIS community can open the door to meeting 15-20 new faces because everyone has their own little group. Keep at it! :)

Malachi Vargas

Reaction score
You know when you're trying your hardest to get subscribers or your videos aren't getting the juice they deserve? Well I'm here to tell you that it's okay. A lot of people tend to underestimate good quality content. While I'm not saying my content is any good, I'm sure you've stumbled across the same situation once or twice and you feel very bad about it. My suggestion would be the following:

• Make more friends on Youtube: you'd be surprised at how much this could help you out because friends always stick there for each other (well, most of the time)
  • Come up with new ideas: as you might have guessed, it's sometimes a wise move to do something totally unrelated to your usual content and see how that works out. Who knows, it could surprise you.
  • Never give up: no matter what ANYONE tells you, you have the right to do what you please and whatever makes you happy, is the ticket to freedom and a successful life.
I definitely agree with the making new friends thing. Honestly meeting a fresh new face especially in THIS community can open the door to meeting 15-20 new faces because everyone has their own little group. Keep at it! :)
Making new friends or working in groups is probably the best thing you can do. If you have a bunch of like minded people supporting you the whole way it will make things a lot easier on you. Most of the time the pressure to succeed comes from trying to prove yourself to people around you who don't believe in you or your ideas.

Reactions: Matthew Mikolow

Matthew Mikolow

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Reviewer
Making new friends or working in groups is probably the best thing you can do. If you have a bunch of like minded people supporting you the whole way it will make things a lot easier on you. Most of the time the pressure to succeed comes from trying to prove yourself to people around you who don't believe in you or your ideas.
I totally agree, It's the reason I started a new channel again with two friends in real life it sucks to start over but it's more us you having fun so if nobody watches I don't even care at this point.

Reactions: Malachi Vargas

zenopolis

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This made me smile :) hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! This is some good sheet