Time Management - How I upload 10+ Videos a Week

Using that time management, I've been able to put up 2 videos a day. I also like to backlog my videos, have a bunch of videos that I can put in on a later date to post up. It's also a lot easier when 2/3 of your videos are LPs.

Love the guide btw.

Using that time management, I've been able to put up 2 videos a day. I also like to backlog my videos, have a bunch of videos that I can put in on a later date to post up. It's also a lot easier when 2/3 of your videos are LPs.

Love the guide btw.

Thanks! It's a good strategy for sure.

I have fallen off that pace for awhile now but am working to it again.

Thanks! It's a good strategy for sure.

I have fallen off that pace for awhile now but am working to it again.
I assume I will eventually fall off that pace. But I am trying to keep it to 1 video a day.

But to give you an idea of the backlog, I have enough for at least 1 if not 2 in some days backlogged until around Friday. :)

I assume I will eventually fall off that pace. But I am trying to keep it to 1 video a day.

But to give you an idea of the backlog, I have enough for at least 1 if not 2 in some days backlogged until around Friday. :)

That's exactly how I was keeping that pace. I need to get back to it, I'm just also working on a sponsor's channel now so that adds up :p

wow! 10 videos are a lot! i cant imagen, im very slow in editing, i take a day or two to edit.
but this is a good article. having a calender to organize your days and what and when to upload is very good and benifical.

wow! 10 videos are a lot! i cant imagen, im very slow in editing, i take a day or two to edit.
but this is a good article. having a calender to organize your days and what and when to upload is very good and benifical.
Organization is everything for sure. I personally have been busy with so much at this point that I am having some trouble getting this schedule going again, but am working on it once more!

I had the same idea to record videos for the whole week, but I haven't done it yet, but your post pushed this idea into reality! Thank you so much! + I hope you don't mind if I will steal your Google Calendar idea! :p

Back