Thumbnail feedback

Nicholas Thing

Hey guys,

I am asking myself if my thumbnails are good. So I am asking you. This is my latest design and I kinda wanna go further with this type of stuff. So can you please judge it?
here is the link from my youtube video with my latest design:
Or just go to my youtube channel and you'll see it

Hey, i personally like that thumbnail of yours but then again, i dont know much about the audience of which you are trying to attract. I checked out your channel as well xD i really liked how epic the music is in your channel trailer loool

C:

Hey, i personally like that thumbnail of yours but then again, i dont know much about the audience of which you are trying to attract. I checked out your channel as well xD i really liked how epic the music is in your channel trailer loool

C:
Thank you for your feedback. The audience I want to attract are people who love (piano)music

Honestly paint.net is a wonderful tool for beginners. I myself used it a ton in the beginning. Your thumbnails do pop a bit more with the white background but I would suggest possibly a black background with almost a metallic look, with red text and a dark drop shadow. Maybe have a glow behind the text. That's just an example of something you could do, but just keep trying buddy and you'll get there! If you have any questions about what I said, just message me and I will try to help you out to the best of my abilities XD.

Honestly paint.net is a wonderful tool for beginners. I myself used it a ton in the beginning. Your thumbnails do pop a bit more with the white background but I would suggest possibly a black background with almost a metallic look, with red text and a dark drop shadow. Maybe have a glow behind the text. That's just an example of something you could do, but just keep trying buddy and you'll get there! If you have any questions about what I said, just message me and I will try to help you out to the best of my abilities XD.
Thank you for the tip

Back