Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, but you definitely helped me.

• No because you didn't help me.

• Total voters
70 - 80% is low? Are You serious or are You just trolling us? :)

I'm dead a** serious. It annoys me that people won't watch my full video so yes, I do believe my 70-80% retention rate is low. Why would you be happy knowing people aren't watching your video?[DOUBLEPOST=1445875714,1445875567][/DOUBLEPOST]
bruh I just checked mine, I got 24%!
Well, what are you going to do about that? Review your videos and really watch them like you aren't you. Like you're someone that never knew who you are giving you a shot. Do you think you've earned more than 24% retention or can your realistically look at yourself and be like DAMN, I'm slacking, i'm not putting in work, I'm not advertising enough etc.

Not saying you are but numbers don't lie.[DOUBLEPOST=1445875817][/DOUBLEPOST]
You forgot the main tip is to have some side boob or women's cleavage in video about every 5 seconds to keep the retention up. I guess your other tips could help too.

Yeah lmfao silly me I forgot to put in the first line at the very top in all caps & bold - "SEX SELLS"

Lmfao it's so true lmfao it's a hook line and sinker with a fat a** and a nice waist as a thumbnail.[DOUBLEPOST=1445875884][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope, in videos where I show cleavage the entire time retention time is about 1:30. Apparently some guys don't last very long :giggle:

I'ma definitely have to check out your vids now that don't sound too right haha. 1:30? Nah I'ma have to raise that up.

[DOUBLEPOST=1445875884][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'ma definitely have to check out your vids now that don't sound too right haha. 1:30? Nah I'ma have to raise that up.

Hahah it'd have to be my older videos, I don't show cleavage much anymore in the name of retention :p

Just a side note: Showing cleavage does the opposite when you are male :)

Linking to other videos can be a valid option for small channels. If you don't have a lot of videos yet it's absolutely normal that you can't create a lot of session watch time just by your own content. So linking to a great video from a famous YouTuber that is highly related to your content can lead to people watching more videos overall after watching your video. This brings your video up in search. Of course you should make the video as short and best as you can but people tend to be super critical with new people. So having an annotation in the middle of your video may be a good option depending on your content.

Just a side note: Showing cleavage does the opposite when you are male :)

Linking to other videos can be a valid option for small channels. If you don't have a lot of videos yet it's absolutely normal that you can't create a lot of session watch time just by your own content. So linking to a great video from a famous YouTuber that is highly related to your content can lead to people watching more videos overall after watching your video. This brings your video up in search. Of course you should make the video as short and best as you can but people tend to be super critical with new people. So having an annotation in the middle of your video may be a good option depending on your content.

You can link people to other people's video in your video?

Back