This Thumbnail vs That Thumbnail

Michelle Swenson

Liking YTtalk
I created the first thumbnail with a new software with a few different changes. Give me some feedback based on the new versus the old. Anything is much appreciated.

NEW
-BOXING.png

OLD
GoodWillHaul1.jpg

I like the new thumbnail, but it does look a llliiittle boring (sorry!) just because of the gray background, and you can't really see the red truck on top of it when it's a lot smaller, but the text is easy to read and it looks like a nice layout, also the picture you chose of you in the background is nice!

I prefer the new thumbnail. It appears more streamline and less cluttered. Referencing Amber's response above, possible a color change with the title background? The gray shirt with the gray title is a tad bland.

The new thumbnail is definitely a step in the right direction. I agree that it could do with some more colour but also try to get some expreasion in your face so it doesn't look like a serious video which I'm guessing it's not [emoji4]

Both of them need some work, but if I had to choose I would go for the new one. The old one just by looking at it I cant know that it's a mail time unboxing, the new one clearly says that and I know what am I clicking to.

With the new one could you crop it so you're more over to the side and have the full circle in the picture? I think it would look nicer

I think I would be more likely to click on the new thumbnail over the old one. I think the new one looks more refined and less amateur. I think you're headed in the right direction! :)

Back