This Thumbnail vs That Thumbnail

Michelle Swenson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Reviewer
I created the first thumbnail with a new software with a few different changes. Give me some feedback based on the new versus the old. Anything is much appreciated.

NEW
-BOXING.png

OLD
GoodWillHaul1.jpg

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I like the new thumbnail, but it does look a llliiittle boring (sorry!) just because of the gray background, and you can't really see the red truck on top of it when it's a lot smaller, but the text is easy to read and it looks like a nice layout, also the picture you chose of you in the background is nice!

RipRoar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I prefer the new thumbnail. It appears more streamline and less cluttered. Referencing Amber's response above, possible a color change with the title background? The gray shirt with the gray title is a tad bland.

joannavlogs

Love always wins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The new thumbnail is definitely a step in the right direction. I agree that it could do with some more colour but also try to get some expreasion in your face so it doesn't look like a serious video which I'm guessing it's not [emoji4]

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Both of them need some work, but if I had to choose I would go for the new one. The old one just by looking at it I cant know that it's a mail time unboxing, the new one clearly says that and I know what am I clicking to.

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
With the new one could you crop it so you're more over to the side and have the full circle in the picture? I think it would look nicer

DBTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Reviewer
I think I would be more likely to click on the new thumbnail over the old one. I think the new one looks more refined and less amateur. I think you're headed in the right direction! :)

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
i really like the new one, can i ask what is the new software you are using i totally want to try it out :)

MrAndrewFitzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
the new one is 100% better i think you should add some color to it to make it POP and stand out to be more vibrant