This Guy Means Serious Business

He's just a 13-year-old who does YTPs and G-Major videos. I'm pretty sure he's not joking with his rules. His YouTube username is SpongeBobSquarePants&MickeyFTW Boohbah&MMCHFTL.

Before his list of rules, it says:

Name: SpongeBobSquarePantsFTWDoogalFTL
Birth Date: July 31, 2002
Lives in: Birmingham, Michigan
Personality: I have a lot of personalities
LIKES: SpongeBob SquarePants, Mario, GoAnimate, Rants on Bad Shows, Finding Nemo, Nickelodeon, EDCP, etc.
DISLIKES: Doogal, Boohbah, SpongeBob Haters, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom, Sanjay and Craig, Disney Villains, UTTP, etc.
Here are the rules:

Idec, always with the interesting content if its not youtube its these forums :') seems like a little bit of a baby tbh. Like I hope that some of them rules are just his idea of dry humor haha

Exactly how are you pretty sure?
From his wording of things, the way he talks on his videos, his age, and video quality and style, the general feeling I get is not one of a joking, self-deprecating type of humor, nor one to make fun of people who take things too seriously, which is what I'd expect if this list of rules was a joke. Of course I could be wrong, which is why I'm only pretty sure.

Make sense to me. If you go to a place of business they have a set of rules and if you won't follow them, you get kicked out. I don't understand some of the things he said like doogal but let him do what he wants. On the other hand the inter is full of jagoffs and I could see people leaving bad posts etc just to show him up. I guess it works.

Make sense to me. If you go to a place of business they have a set of rules and if you won't follow them, you get kicked out. I don't understand some of the things he said like doogal but let him do what he wants. On the other hand the inter is full of jagoffs and I could see people leaving bad posts etc just to show him up. I guess it works.
Some of his rules are ridiculous though. No copyright notices?

Back