The Socialblade are real or not? I really got 242$ from youtube?

The Socialblade are real or not? I really got 242$ from youtube?
QJijnvo.png

Which value is real?

It's a guess at what you've earned, it could be somewhere between $15 and $242 or it could be totally wrong. It will even guess at a value if you don't have monetisation turned on, so it's not really very accurate at all.

So how much i learned from Youtube in my country?
By the way, are you turkish?

You meant "earned" I guess. You can check your analytics on ur youtube dashboard or if u are using adsense there is more detailed and clear information than youtube. But if u are using any MCN actually not sure about that.. And yeah, I'm Turkish. My dad Turk, mom is German.

You meant "earned" I guess. You can check your analytics on ur youtube dashboard or if u are using adsense there is more detailed and clear information than youtube. But if u are using any MCN actually not sure about that.. And yeah, I'm Turkish. My dad Turk, mom is German.
Lol umm by the way do you check my "Minecraft evi remix" video ? Check out my channel :)

Yeah I think it's somewhere around the middle like other people have said. But if you have monetization enabled....then just check your adsense dude :p

Back