The Socialblade are real or not? I really got 242$ from youtube?

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Not quite. It gives you a rough estimate between $15 and $242 a year. Basically, it could be anything in between.

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The Socialblade are real or not? I really got 242$ from youtube?

Which value is real?
Assuming you have monetization on from the start, you as a small channel probably got the smaller number, very large channels earn more like the higher number.

Kwelia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Also it can be change country to country. So i mean advertisement earnings are not same in all countries..

Reactions: Erdem Alsırt

Kate's Adventures

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's a guess at what you've earned, it could be somewhere between $15 and $242 or it could be totally wrong. It will even guess at a value if you don't have monetisation turned on, so it's not really very accurate at all.

Kwelia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So how much i learned from Youtube in my country?
By the way, are you turkish?
You meant "earned" I guess. You can check your analytics on ur youtube dashboard or if u are using adsense there is more detailed and clear information than youtube. But if u are using any MCN actually not sure about that.. And yeah, I'm Turkish. My dad Turk, mom is German.

Erdem Alsırt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You meant "earned" I guess. You can check your analytics on ur youtube dashboard or if u are using adsense there is more detailed and clear information than youtube. But if u are using any MCN actually not sure about that.. And yeah, I'm Turkish. My dad Turk, mom is German.
Lol umm by the way do you check my "Minecraft evi remix" video ? Check out my channel :)

MechaJake

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I think it's somewhere around the middle like other people have said. But if you have monetization enabled....then just check your adsense dude :p