The Power of Omegle

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
That one night I went on Omegle (I believe it was Christmas Eve), it was so hard to find a genuine conversation, although I did have two pretty long and decent conversations. One time the topic of YouTube did pop up, and the guy said he liked my 20 year plan. I probably would have asked him to check out my channel there if I had any videos up. :p

Nice guide, Cole.

Kaizahr

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Omegle is the place for old men to creep:)
But great tips:)
yeah! its full of creeps! This one time I decided to try out the video feature and I think someone took screenshots. I haven't visited the site since, haha! :(

Pervert Pete

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
PervertPete.com
Channel Type
Comedian
yeah! its full of creeps! This one time I decided to try out the video feature and I think someone took screenshots. I haven't visited the site since, haha! :(
Its all about the interests. If you get to know what interests or tags to use, it can be effective if you you can sell yourself without selling yourself. For instance, all you gamers should use whatever games you play as your interests cuz people that use them as tags, more than likely just want to talk and meet others like them. If you use general tags like youtube, tumblr, etc or no tags at all, you will be highly likely to find the wieners.

Reactions: Kaizahr

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Interests are key. I did this just as my own idea last summer when I started my channel. It was great right away, helping get to 25-50 subs, but it is a slow way to gain subs. Only effective if you are small.

OJandEggs

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
These sounds like good tips! Time to put them to the test :p

Mom Approved Let's Plays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I did this the other day for the first time and actually increased by 20 subs. I met a lot of nice people and many of them are watching my videos and did not just subscribe.

Velaze

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great post. I am preparing myself for the images I am about to witness going into omegle. Wish me luck :)