The 'ONE' channel!!!!

I'm literally waiting till i absolutely have to change in a couple of days to have it, i really like the way our channel is now :(

I know how you feel. We decided to change a week early so we could make sure that our new banner looks OK, and to try and make the playlist sections somewhat reasonable to look at.

I know how you feel. We decided to change a week early so we could make sure that our new banner looks OK, and to try and make the playlist sections somewhat reasonable to look at.

I guess we should do the same rather than be caught out when it hits in a few days haha

I guess we should do the same rather than be caught out when it hits in a few days haha

May as well! We're still working on our channel trailer at the moment, although not having one doesn't seem to have had a negative affect on our daily views/subs.

May as well! We're still working on our channel trailer at the moment, although not having one doesn't seem to have had a negative affect on our daily views/subs.

We've had a channel trailer and i must say it always gives viewers a taste of what they are getting into, i think we've won subs because of it :)

We've had a channel trailer and i must say it always gives viewers a taste of what they are getting into, i think we've won subs because of it :)

Oh right, well in that case I think I'll work on getting our channel trailer finished this week.

"Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this so far"...
We have, about 5 months ago haha.

I personally love the new layout. One of their best by far.

Back