The 'ONE' channel!!!!

A+Start

YTtalk Mad
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this so far, but what does everyone think about the compulsory 'One' channel upgrade coming our way in a few days. Personally, I'm not into it. I love how our channel looks now and I think it will take something personal away from it!

Thoughts?

I personally quite like the new layout, I think its sleek and easy to use :) I didn't at first, but it grew on me haha :)

Yeah I guess it's okay. But I'll always love the old layout. Also, lots of people have made threads already so this may be closed by the mods due to that. But I'm not too sure about it :)

I didn't like it initially and avoided changing to it for as long as possible. However it's starting to grow on me now, just takes a little getting used to.

I didn't like it initially and avoided changing to it for as long as possible. However it's starting to grow on me now, just takes a little getting used to.

I'm literally waiting till i absolutely have to change in a couple of days to have it, i really like the way our channel is now :(

Back