The network with the best CPM ?

TargetKiller

Hello.

So I have a gaming channel. I'm not very rich in real life, and I'm not +18, so I can't work.
That's why I use my Youtube revenue for buying new stuff for the quality of my channel, and mostly new games for pupose a lot of different games to my subscrivers !

I join 5 months ago socialblade network (RPM), but I'm very disappointed, just for their revenue...
For exemple, four days ago I had 1000 views, I win exactly 0.19$.
Moreover, they take 40% of it, so just 0.12$ for me for 1000 views... Finally I have to convert them in €...

You can understand that it's not what I was expected to have...
So I'll probably break up my partnership with them.

All the networks purpose now the same things : banner, thumbmails, links, streaming etc...
So I ask you just one questions : which network (english or french network) have the best CPM ?
I know that the CPM is really variable, but just an average...

Thanks in advance.

Hello.

So I have a gaming channel. I'm not very rich in real life, and I'm not +18, so I can't work.
That's why I use my Youtube revenue for buying new stuff for the quality of my channel, and mostly new games for pupose a lot of different games to my subscrivers !

I join 5 months ago socialblade network (RPM), but I'm very disappointed, just for their revenue...
Moreover, they take 40% of it, so just 0.12$ for me for 1000 views... Finally I have to convert them in €...

All the networks purpose now the same things : banner, thumbmails, links, streaming etc...
So I ask you just one questions : which network (english or french network) have the best CPM ?

Thanks in advance.

Well I`m not sure exactly, but Vultra and some of the other bentpixels networks are know for having some of the highest,
Vaycron Network say they have the highest but from what I`ve heard they don`t actually, infact I`ve heard they give quite low ones
BigFrames network`s also give quite high ones

Hello.

Thanks in advance.
hmm I'm with socialblade too and I'm really disappointed with them, the 1 year lock-in contract is terrible too because I really wanna leave. I'd recommend you check out viso.tv, they're pretty solid :)

Back