The network with the best CPM ?

TargetKiller

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello.

So I have a gaming channel. I'm not very rich in real life, and I'm not +18, so I can't work.
That's why I use my Youtube revenue for buying new stuff for the quality of my channel, and mostly new games for pupose a lot of different games to my subscrivers !

I join 5 months ago socialblade network (RPM), but I'm very disappointed, just for their revenue...
For exemple, four days ago I had 1000 views, I win exactly 0.19$.
Moreover, they take 40% of it, so just 0.12$ for me for 1000 views... Finally I have to convert them in €...

You can understand that it's not what I was expected to have...
So I'll probably break up my partnership with them.

All the networks purpose now the same things : banner, thumbmails, links, streaming etc...
So I ask you just one questions : which network (english or french network) have the best CPM ?
I know that the CPM is really variable, but just an average...

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: liamnovlogs

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello.

So I have a gaming channel. I'm not very rich in real life, and I'm not +18, so I can't work.
That's why I use my Youtube revenue for buying new stuff for the quality of my channel, and mostly new games for pupose a lot of different games to my subscrivers !

I join 5 months ago socialblade network (RPM), but I'm very disappointed, just for their revenue...
Moreover, they take 40% of it, so just 0.12$ for me for 1000 views... Finally I have to convert them in €...

All the networks purpose now the same things : banner, thumbmails, links, streaming etc...
So I ask you just one questions : which network (english or french network) have the best CPM ?

Thanks in advance.
Well I`m not sure exactly, but Vultra and some of the other bentpixels networks are know for having some of the highest,
Vaycron Network say they have the highest but from what I`ve heard they don`t actually, infact I`ve heard they give quite low ones
BigFrames network`s also give quite high ones

mangosgaminghub

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
Hello.

Thanks in advance.
hmm I'm with socialblade too and I'm really disappointed with them, the 1 year lock-in contract is terrible too because I really wanna leave. I'd recommend you check out viso.tv, they're pretty solid :)

mangosgaminghub

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
Is there CPM low?
I'm not sure, never been partnered with them but they look really good, carry themselves in a really professional manner. Maybe search around on google to find what the CPM is :)