The network with the best CPM ?

depends on the month and all sorts dude audience retention etc, most of the big networks are good, just dont go with a fixed cpm, to be honest you would probz just be bteer off with adsense if your new? and just get your parents to do it without the hastle of contracts and stuff

Yeah, explain the difference between the two, thanks!
From the YDL Forums
"Q: What's the definition of Net and Gross?
A: Net Revenue: In accounting, net profit is equal to the gross profit minus overheads minus interest payable plus/minus one off items for a given time.
Gross Revenue: gross sales: income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time.

Put in simpler terms,
Net Revenue: Revenue you receive before any operational costs, merchandising costs, accounting fees and other services that may be listed in a contract.
Gross Revenue: Revenue you actually receive in your PayPal account, after any fees or costs taken out."

From the YDL Forums
"Q: What's the definition of Net and Gross?
A:Net Revenue: In accounting, net profit is equal to the gross profit minus overheads minus interest payable plus/minus one off items for a given time.
Gross Revenue: gross sales: income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time.

Put in simpler terms,
Net Revenue: Revenue you receive before any operational costs, merchandising costs, accounting fees and other services that may be listed in a contract.
Gross Revenue: Revenue you actually receive in your PayPal account, after any fees or costs taken out."
thanks for that!

All this negative talk about SB...

Socialblade gives me $11 CPM

Yes, I too am getting fairly high CPMs from SB as well. It depends on a lot of various things. As long as there is no cap, no lock in rates, decent network with good ads, I think most people would be satisfied with $6+ CPM if they knew what a lot of people were getting on average.

hello this is my first post and i wanted to know what would be better adsense have payed me 150$ and i am happy with that but then viso networks have send me a message via email saying that they would like me to be partner with them wath should i do¿?:help:

Our network gives a very high CPM compared to other ones. voltagenetwork[dot]co.uk

Contrary to your necro-post, blatant disregard for forum rules and network website which fraudulently claims that you are a MCN, no Freedom sub-network provides a CPM rate that is in any way different from just using Adsense as Freedom is not yet in the business of selling advertising. Feel free to prove me wrong. Best of luck.

Jesus George, educate your people.

Contrary to your necro-post, blatant disregard for forum rules and network website which fraudulently claims that you are a MCN, no Freedom sub-network provides a CPM rate that is in any way different from just using Adsense as Freedom is not yet in the business of selling advertising. Feel free to prove me wrong. Best of luck.

Jesus George, educate your people.
Umm that network told me to use prostitution as a job in the freedom forums shoutbox yesterday...

Until the mods get to it, I'd recommend that nobody bother with the above spam. Once it's removed, this post can be deleted as well if required.

Back