The Commentary Community

The problem with Keemstar & LeafyIsHere is that they have no filter over what they say. They are negative and toxic to the commentary community in my opinion and I could care less for them. I go on Youtube (as I'm sure everyone else here does too) in order to have a positive, enjoyable and learning experience. We all learn from one another to make our content bigger and better then it was the day before. Without cursing, swearing, cyber-bullying and everything else Keemstar and LeafyIsHere like to do. Maybe not so much Keemstar but his content is definitely filled with drama.

Do we have to have drama and negativity with every news-related topic? I thought we got enough of that from our own newstations with plenty of the fake news to go with it. Commentary is great and I love it when people know how to talk to reel me into the topic of conversation. But lately I feel like vloggers and explorers do a much better job at it. But then again I don't know a lot of the "commentary" Youtubers out there that mainly just talk and put up Call of Duty gameplay footage in the background. They never really piqued my interest.

Back