The Amazing Asian Man (Spiderman Parody)

OMG This was great Kev. Love the story and the lines were great! Your friends all seemed natural. I loved it when you punched the Lizard man in the face and he cried like a girl and ran off, then you said your lizard sounds you make sound like a snake hissing.! Too Funny! Great job!

OMG This was great Kev. Love the story and the lines were great! Your friends all seemed natural. I loved it when you punched the Lizard man in the face and he cried like a girl and ran off, then you said your lizard sounds you make sound like a snake hissing.! Too Funny! Great job!
awww thanks, tee

Nice work team, you guys blended shooting styles so well, you all look the same... "By the way your lizard noise is a snake hissing" There's that deadpan that you've cultivated, paying off. Surprised to see Melbourne and Austin look similar, at least in the urban parks.

Nice work team, you guys blended shooting styles so well, you all look the same... "By the way your lizard noise is a snake hissing" There's that deadpan that you've cultivated, paying off. Surprised to see Melbourne and Austin look similar, at least in the urban parks.
thanks, I was freaking out when I was filming it because of the different directors but it all came together :)

Way to politic Kev! What can I say that everyone hasn't already said? This was awesome stuff. I even watched a behind the scene video and it was all so fun and entertaining. This is the kinda stuff that makes for a great youtuber!

Back