The Amazing Asian Man (Spiderman Parody)

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol
I saw you got bitten by that radioactive Asian. Did I get touched by an Angel or something? No you where touched by an Asian.
haha greatest lines ever!

RoyalTeeZone

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OMG This was great Kev. Love the story and the lines were great! Your friends all seemed natural. I loved it when you punched the Lizard man in the face and he cried like a girl and ran off, then you said your lizard sounds you make sound like a snake hissing.! Too Funny! Great job!

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
OMG This was great Kev. Love the story and the lines were great! Your friends all seemed natural. I loved it when you punched the Lizard man in the face and he cried like a girl and ran off, then you said your lizard sounds you make sound like a snake hissing.! Too Funny! Great job!
awww thanks, tee

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Nice work team, you guys blended shooting styles so well, you all look the same... "By the way your lizard noise is a snake hissing" There's that deadpan that you've cultivated, paying off. Surprised to see Melbourne and Austin look similar, at least in the urban parks.

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Nice work team, you guys blended shooting styles so well, you all look the same... "By the way your lizard noise is a snake hissing" There's that deadpan that you've cultivated, paying off. Surprised to see Melbourne and Austin look similar, at least in the urban parks.
thanks, I was freaking out when I was filming it because of the different directors but it all came together :)

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Way to politic Kev! What can I say that everyone hasn't already said? This was awesome stuff. I even watched a behind the scene video and it was all so fun and entertaining. This is the kinda stuff that makes for a great youtuber!