The 3 virtues that every ambitious YouTuber needs to be "successful"

this really is good man i just started youtube a year ago and in this short period of time i have had ups and downs on youtube.I can surely say that ive developed this overall attitude in that 1 year and I feel I have become an overall better person as well. Its given me a sort of "self realization"

this really is good man i just started youtube a year ago and in this short period of time i have had ups and downs on youtube.I can surely say that ive developed this overall attitude in that 1 year and I feel I have become an overall better person as well. Its given me a sort of "self realization"

That's great, man! :)

It's important to keep yourself from thinking of YouTube as a competition with other YouTubers. Once you start working WITH other YouTubers is when you really thrive ;)
Cheers
-Tyler

Thank you so much :) :)
Maybe I'll start playing some Medievil. Your commentary is very well done!
Keep it up
-Tyler
Yea, medievil is an awesome game. I always wondered what it was like when you all were kids... It came out the year I was born 1998. I didn't get to experience it lol

Yea, medievil is an awesome game. I always wondered what it was like when you all were kids... It came out the year I was born 1998. I didn't get to experience it lol

I grew up with games on the N64. Like DK 64 / Mario 64 / Mario Kart 64 / Star Fox / Zelda/ Smash etc. Best system to date in my opinion :) :)

Back