The 3 virtues that every ambitious YouTuber needs to be "successful"

Diana S.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thank you for this! It makes great sense and it did encourage me with my channel! :up:

Moe Othman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly, this is so incredibly true.

He basically named me in a nutshell.

Be patient - Most famous youtubers actually went through ALOT of s**t with their channel, some had to even start all over and some took like 8 years just to get popular. Ray William Johnson, only had 50 subs the whole first year when he started..... 50. I get 50 subscribers everyday lol. So, be patient.

Originality - OMG, i cant tell you how easy it is for the audience to tell if you're faking it, or stole the concept from another youtuber, the audience notices EVERYTHING! So be yourself, and dont try to hard, it makes you look like a "tryhard".

Have Fun - seriously, if your goal is to be famous and live happily ever after, just throw your camera out the window. Having the wrong intentions is just like the students in my Pre-Med classes, they are there just for the money, but almost all of them ended up quiting it because it was too hard and they werent passionate enough.

My personal tip: Don't overthink your videos, i know this may sound weird, but some youtubers script their videos, some dont. Find what works best for you; i personally, CAN NOT script my videos, it wont come out right, and i just dont like it. The majority of the stuff i say and do is much more funnier if its delivered naturally. But some people aren't like that, so just find what works for you.