The 1 sub to 10 view ratio

So guys, a question, is the theory that you should get 10 subs to 1 view you get true? so for example if you have 1000 subs the average views for a video should be 100.

Comment away! Oh and for me it is about right on my main channel :)

Don’t mean to be sound rude but I’ve never heard of that before. If a video gets 10million views the creator should have 100million subscribers?

is the theory that you should get 10 subs to 1 view you get true?
Hi dude.. I have to say that i never heard about this theory before and to be honest I think it´s bull (or maybe you got the theory wrong) I can say for sure that for my channel this is far from true. Think about it 1 view 10 subs??? This doesnt make any sense are you surre you got the numbers right??

What is a good subscriber to view ratio for YouTube?
I think you are mixing the numbers up a bit:) In your title you say " 1 sub to 10 view" but reading your text I get the impression that you say "10 sub to 1 view"??? Maybe I misundestand something but if you think about it 10 subscribers for 1 view doesnt make any sense at all;)

There is no formula really. Views for different videos vary quite a bit and they keep increasing over time, which isn't driven by subscribers at all.

I think he means 1 out of 10 subscribers will view a new upload. I've heard 10-15% is considered normal I guess I've seen around that as well. I don't consider a video very productive for channel growth though until views surpass the subscriber count.

Back