The 1 sub to 10 view ratio

Tv Head Greg

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know about that. If you're trying to grow, maybe you should ask your viewers what they want to see. As them at the end of the video so that you know your viewers are watching to the end. Ask them VIA text and verbally to increase your chances of engagement.

I have always gone by the rule of 1 percent. 1 in 100 views might turn into a subscriber, or a like, or a share, or a comment.

Happy Youtubing. I hope this helps.

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
Funny that you should post this now, I was looking at my stats on social blade this morning and calculating my views/subs ratio. I gained 1 new sub for every 140 views last month, which I'm quite happy with.
1 new sub for every 10 views would be just incredible, but maybe @Ezrider92356 is right and the OP meant 1 sub out of 10 will watch a video...

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Funny that you should post this now, I was looking at my stats on social blade this morning and calculating my views/subs ratio. I gained 1 new sub for every 140 views last month, which I'm quite happy with.
Strange, mine is pretty much the same as well. 139 per sub.

Reactions: Yachts For Sale

Don in 5

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
For me it's random. Sometimes I get way more views than subs, and sometimes I get about 1 view per 10-15 subs.