That's Huge

I haven't been watching your content regularly, but then again I've had much less time as of late, and you upload daily. I think that's crazy, how sometimes a video can be much longer than you thought it would be, like 18 minutes. It's fun to make youtube and share your life with the world in my opinion.

I haven't been watching your content regularly, but then again I've had much less time as of late, and you upload daily. I think that's crazy, how sometimes a video can be much longer than you thought it would be, like 18 minutes. It's fun to make youtube and share your life with the world in my opinion.
that is so true. I need to catch up on your videos.

that is so true. I need to catch up on your videos.

Yeah. Not that you have to watch every single one, or even the majority. I personally just like to follow my subscriptions, at least to some degree, and sadly I've been neglecting most of them, you included.

Yeah. Not that you have to watch every single one, or even the majority. I personally just like to follow my subscriptions, at least to some degree, and sadly I've been neglecting most of them, you included.

thats understandable man. I seem to have gotten busier as well. But life tends to get that way sometimes.

Back