Channel Type
Vlogger

^the Vlog from yesterday

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I haven't been watching your content regularly, but then again I've had much less time as of late, and you upload daily. I think that's crazy, how sometimes a video can be much longer than you thought it would be, like 18 minutes. It's fun to make youtube and share your life with the world in my opinion.

Reactions: JostenVlogs

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I haven't been watching your content regularly, but then again I've had much less time as of late, and you upload daily. I think that's crazy, how sometimes a video can be much longer than you thought it would be, like 18 minutes. It's fun to make youtube and share your life with the world in my opinion.
that is so true. I need to catch up on your videos.

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
that is so true. I need to catch up on your videos.
Yeah. Not that you have to watch every single one, or even the majority. I personally just like to follow my subscriptions, at least to some degree, and sadly I've been neglecting most of them, you included.

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah. Not that you have to watch every single one, or even the majority. I personally just like to follow my subscriptions, at least to some degree, and sadly I've been neglecting most of them, you included.
thats understandable man. I seem to have gotten busier as well. But life tends to get that way sometimes.

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
thats understandable man. I seem to have gotten busier as well. But life tends to get that way sometimes.
Definitely. Then again, you don't want to stay stagnant. Good luck to you!