Thanks for stating the obvious, YouTube.

There's a huge blue bar at the top to opt in or out haha. I can see a use for it if your video takes really long to process for some reason or another.

Are you perhaps blind to the color blue? haha You might have clicked off it as soon as you uploaded. It was a pop up that you could dismiss.
Lol no my favorite color is blue! D: I must of haha. Because I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

ScreenShot2013-05-06at12328PM_zps49ad1865.jpg
Has anyone been receiving emails saying that their video is uploaded? I have, and I don't see the point of it. Thanks for stating the obvious YouTube. I never would of guess. Now, if they do this for scheduled uploads.. I can see the point, but receiving an email every time you upload a video? Really?​
I know hahahaha that's why I made that FB post lol it's so dumb. I UPLOADED THE VIDEO, IT'D BE PRETTY WEIRD IF I WASNT AWARE OF THIS.

It is as bad as as Prof.Oak telling me I can't ride my bike inside! I know that Oak I selected the wrong item damn it! Since I upload videos daily it is kinda ehhh but it is youtube so what will you do?

It is as bad as as Prof.Oak telling me I can't ride my bike inside! I know that Oak I selected the wrong item damn it! Since I upload videos daily it is kinda ehhh but it is youtube so what will you do?
I used to do daily videos haha. You can turn it off in the email settings :)

Back