Terrible Youtubers....

If I was friends with them I would PM them what I thought or tell them in Skype or w/e.

Otherwise if it bugs me that much I just vent about it on Hangout and see if I'm the only crazy one that feels that way haha.

TELL ME IF IM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE PLEASE NOW IM SELF CONCERNED THANKS RODNEY
I've learned to not care what others think of my videos. I mean, yes I want to put out good content, but you can't please everyone. If you just keep being yourself and being honest in front of the camera then I think you're fine. *I'm saying this and I probably have awful videos lol, oh the irony*

I've learned to not care what others think of my videos. I mean, yes I want to put out good content, but you can't please everyone. If you just keep being yourself and being honest in front of the camera then I think you're fine. *I'm saying this and I probably have awful videos lol, oh the irony*
Well I care about what the majority thinks. Cause...yes I do videos for myself but for others too. :)

Sometimes, if I care enough about them and I see that they have potential along with being serious about improving, I wouldn't mind giving a little constructive feedback for them. Of course, though, you would want to come off as being polite rather than just harsh and crude. Being nice goes a long way they say :p

Sometimes I get that feeling. I try not to let it get me down and just keep on going. But sometimes when I get the gang together even they wonder why after all their efforts and the time that goes into editing and etc etc we only get a handful of views.

Back