Terrible Youtubers....

Please tell them. List all of the things they do wrong, and give examples on what they can do to improve.

It's better for them to get the harsh truth, so they can grow and get better.
Just keep it constructive.

I don't think they should quit. I ignore them sorta but then I kinda encourage them to keep making videos because with every s**t video they get a little better. :)

I know I'm not a great Youtuber nor a good one. But I know I've improved A LOT for my 2 yrs being a YouTube commentator. I just can't express my full potential because of few things.

1. It's too hot. I need an air condition which I'll never probably get.:/ Fan is not an option, it can be heard in background.
2. My Room is too small, I just can't shout like hell, my grandparents will find it weird even though they can see my mic on my room.:)) I'm not comfortable with them around even I locked the door that's why I'm full force when they are not which is rarely.

Tell me if I'm not good, I want to be criticized rather than having quiet subs.:/

Okay lets be real, you have seen those Youtubers who think they're videos are actually really good, but deep down, they're really not all that....good. And then they're wondering why they're not getting views and subbies, and then you don't have the guts to tell them because you might come across as a jerkface.... I mean, it's nice that they're confident in their videos and I think confidence is something that is needed, but.... is their confidence fooling them? Are they fooling themselves? s**t, I MIGHT BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. But I don't *think* I am. Gosh dammit, I hope I'm not, haha.

Anyway, I have seen some of these Youtubers and I don't have the guts to tell them because I don't wanna seem like a douchebag and I feel like they might think that I'm overly full of myself and think that I think that I'm so perfect when I'm really not (yup confusing sentence, haha).

Sorry, just a short rant >____<

How do you deal with this? Do you tell them what they're doing wrong? Or do you just let them continue to do what they're doing?

Rodney, are you trying to say that my show sucks? You're sooo mean! Alright, just kidding, you're not mean and I'm sure some, most or all, feel the same way. BUT we all suck the first time. Unless, you're Justin Beiber or a Kardashian. Truth is, constructive criticism is a must and if people can't stomach that, then they're in the wrong industry...whatever it may be. That's all I've got because I need my beauty sleep!

Back