Teenager gets 20 million followers from lip-synching songs!

Had you heard of before this story? I hadn't heard of it before.

It's out of our age range Crown. The kids know about it, a few teenies we know play around on it.

That's one girl who knows how to juggle the social media juggernaut. If she can transfer her audience to Yt, can certainly be sustainable for a while.

wow! I love how this all came about from her being bored with nothing to do. Pretty cool, I hope the sudden leap into fame doesn't get to her negatively, I do get worried when really young stars get thrown into the light, but good luck to her!

It's just a fad. All she really has going for her is her looks. No hate to her though. The 12 year olds are demanding, and she's supplying. Although you can't help but be a little jealous of her massive fame with so little effort.

Whoa. I think that's a bit odd, but more power to her! People are interested in her content, and it's going well for her, so it's fine. Haha, I still think it's kinda weird that all of that came from lip-syncing to music, but whatever works.

Does it inspire me? Nooooooope! It'd probably do more of the opposite, honestly.

"I started doing lip-sync vids, now I have millions of subscribers!! What do you do?"
"Nothing! Er, nothing important. Not much worth watching tbh."

16 and a girl. Enough said. Don't need any talent if you're that. And obviously moving your mouth to music takes no talent

Back