Take Over - New Song (Instrumental)

Little Recordings

The alter ego of Kristen Is Calm- Kristen is Angry
Reaction score
Yes, Pink Floyd are terrific :D I don't know all of their songs....but Wish You Were Here, Comfortably Numb, Money as examples, are terrific :) I don't mind some Metal....depends on the song I guess! Funny how our music tastes can change sometimes.
I'm really looking forward to hearing one of your original songs...no matter what genre :p It will be interesting to hear!!
That is going to take a while, since if I am doing original, I want it to be damn good. Probably the first thing to do, is go buy recording equipment, since everything I record now is done with a single cheep karaoke microphone. And it has no noise reduction, it fucks the voice, so you need a lot of EQ after, its a nightmare.

Well, I saw music as something more always, hence why I am doing it now still, and can spend up to 8 hours a days. Its a way o sharing happiness or sadness, it a form of healing, for me it was never "just music", there was always something to it.

So I listen to things that can hand in hand with me and my mental state, so naturally it will change.

Reactions: Kath

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
That is going to take a while, since if I am doing original, I want it to be damn good. Probably the first thing to do, is go buy recording equipment, since everything I record now is done with a single cheep karaoke microphone. And it has no noise reduction, it fucks the voice, so you need a lot of EQ after, its a nightmare.

Well, I saw music as something more always, hence why I am doing it now still, and can spend up to 8 hours a days. Its a way o sharing happiness or sadness, it a form of healing, for me it was never "just music", there was always something to it.

So I listen to things that can hand in hand with me and my mental state, so naturally it will change.
I hear ya about the mic :p The reason this mix is so much better than my other songs is because there are no vocals lol.

Little Recordings

Reaction score
I hear ya about the mic :p The reason this mix is so much better than my other songs is because there are no vocals lol.
Ou f**k off! You people can actually sing, so you have no right to say those things. Leave the "passively lowering the bar, by self-insulting", aka me,to people who actually need it!

But I have to say, I am a big fan of instrumental pieces, where there is a chorus-esque type of background, just singing the notes like an echoe.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ou f**k off! You people can actually sing, so you have no right to say those things. Leave the "passively lowering the bar, by self-insulting", aka me,to people who actually need it!

But I have to say, I am a big fan of instrumental pieces, where there is a chorus-esque type of background, just singing the notes like an echoe.
Lol :p Why, thank you :p But the buzzing on my mic bugs me completely. I like doing instrumentals.....I find there is more free range when writing them hehe.

Little Recordings

Reaction score
Lol :p Why, thank you :p But the buzzing on my mic bugs me completely. I like doing instrumentals.....I find there is more free range when writing them hehe.
I can imagine, especially if you can get all the things in the right place