Tag Stuffing Youtube

hello everybody i just upload video to YouTube and i use this tag this is not tag stuffing?

Chia, chia seeds, chia seeds, beneficial chia seeds, chia seeds to lose weight, chia seeds for what they serve, chia seeds constipation, chia seeds to lose weight, chia seeds how to use them, chia chia diabetes, chia seeds and cholesterol, chia seeds and intestines, chia seeds are bad, chia seeds risks, uses chia

hello everybody i just upload video to YouTube and i use this tag this is not tag stuffing?

Chia, chia seeds, chia seeds, beneficial chia seeds, chia seeds to lose weight, chia seeds for what they serve, chia seeds constipation, chia seeds to lose weight, chia seeds how to use them, chia chia diabetes, chia seeds and cholesterol, chia seeds and intestines, chia seeds are bad, chia seeds risks, uses chia

If you are using these tags inside of the tag section and they are relevant to the video then it is normal. But if they are misleading or you just put them in the description of the video then you are violating the rules and you get a copyright strike

If those tags are related to the video and everything you mentioned in the tags are in video then no it’s not tag stuffing and looks like a decent Amount of tag and even if you tried to spam tags YouTube wouldn’t really let you because theres A limit.

Back