Symph's Private Reviews

Symph on my latest uploads:
Honestly man, you are just amazing. Your skill is AWESOME. And there's only like 2 things I can think to suggest. Invest in like 2 more cameras and film yourself from different angles. Get a condensor mic. Get a decent (doesn't have to be great) editing program, and then make these videos with better audio and multiple camera angles. That's all I can imagine that would up the quality. Your playing is awesome, what you're doing is awesome, your talent is undeniable, it's just GREAT. You could also start splicing in other footage, computer graphics, nature scenes. Stuff like that.

The visual could be more exciting, but the talent is dead on man.

Talking about a confidence boost!:bounce:
And some really great advice to improve.
thanks man!

Here's the video that was reviewed.

Dude. That was AMAZING. You did... you just blew my mind. I have NEVER understood the way some people appreciate video games, suddenly I realize how vivid the game really IS to you. You fall in LOVE with these characters you play as! As if you BECOME them! That was a BRILLIANT vlog that opened my eyes to what fandom really is! It made me laugh some too! You have a really different thing going on! I had no idea it wasn't going to be a let's play LMAO.

Ok criticism, you could consolidate your points better and shorten the vlog. You need to like... say what you're saying in less time. Maybe 6 min tops. I could feel some sections that ran on too long personally, there weren't a whole lot. I'd be less attached your own wit, because you can be endlessly witty, you don't need to feel as if you want to keep in every good thing you think of, you want to get to the main points quicker, and get the vlog into a time frame people can digest. But as far as making a great point, even though you stumbled around more in some areas than others, you DID in fact make a THOUGHT PROVOKING and VIVID point. Very well done good sir.

I gotta say, I wasn't expecting such a positive response, this was a huge boost of motivation, if nothing else. And from here on I can only improve. Thank you sir Symph! Great review. :joyful2:

Here's the video that was reviewed.

I gotta say, I wasn't expecting such a positive response, this was a huge boost of motivation, if nothing else. And from here on I can only improve. Thank you sir Symph! Great review. :joyful2:
thanks for posting it!

Back