Superman/Batman Movie 2015

i saw the way they announced it after recording this video...GAH! was so good!

I know cookie!! hope they get someone really good to do this! cause depending on the actor this is a hit or a miss!
I knwo I watched it too.. I think I might have been the first person to comment on your video.

Well Nolan is Exec producing it so... You still have the Possibility of Bale or Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Damn it ya beat me to it :p
Tech You are Geek.. But I am close friends to the Super Geek..

Holy Crap.. another great Video Combo... You and The Comconoclast geeking it up on your channel.. Lets talk about a collab.. If you want to do it.. I know he would be happy too.

i saw the way they announced it after recording this video...GAH! was so good!

I know cookie!! hope they get someone really good to do this! cause depending on the actor this is a hit or a miss!

IKR! He's gonna be a hunk, rriiiiiiiiggghttt? xD

i would love to See Bale return! JGL in one condition...if hes Bruce wayne/batman..not Robin Blake...and channel some of that Inner Hesher that hes got going on haha (if you dunno what Hesher is...its a movie and you must watch!)

Tech You are Geek.. But I am close friends to the Super Geek..

Holy Crap.. another great Video Combo... You and The Comconoclast geeking it up on your channel.. Lets talk about a collab.. If you want to do it.. I know he would be happy too.
Oh. My. God. Yes.
I would be GREATLY honored :D
But seriously I love the idea!

Back