Superman/Batman Movie 2015

Oh. My. God. Yes.
I would be GREATLY honored :D
But seriously I love the idea!
Pick a Topic.. Maybe you can come up with like 4 or 5 questions you want to ask him I will send them to him and I will have him record them[DOUBLEPOST=1374501286][/DOUBLEPOST]
i would love to See Bale return! JGL in one condition...if hes Bruce wayne/batman..not Robin Blake...and channel some of that Inner Hesher that hes got going on haha (if you dunno what Hesher is...its a movie and you must watch!)
I agree it has to be Bruce Wayne

Pick a Topic.. Maybe you can come up with like 4 or 5 questions you want to ask him I will send them to him and I will have him record them[DOUBLEPOST=1374501286][/DOUBLEPOST]
So like ask him about his opinion? Or ask him about what's going to happen in the geek world?

if it's not Bale someones gotta come in with there own spin on the character that ultimately outshines Bale and even Keaton's performance....The fan boys are relentless!

So like ask him about his opinion? Or ask him about what's going to happen in the geek world?
Whatever you want his opinion his ideas.. he actually has been on a role.. he predicted the Batman/Superman film on one of our shows 3 months ago even before the new Superman movie..[DOUBLEPOST=1374501676][/DOUBLEPOST]
if it's not Bale someones gotta come in with there own spin on the character that ultimately outshines Bale and even Keaton's performance....The fan boys are relentless!
What if.. You have Keaton as and older Bruce Wayne financing Gordon-Levitt as d**k Grayson taking on the Cowl?

Whatever you want his opinion his ideas.. he actually has been on a role.. he predicted the Batman/Superman film on one of our shows 3 months ago even before the new Superman movie..[DOUBLEPOST=1374501676][/DOUBLEPOST]
What if.. You have Keaton as and older Bruce Wayne financing Gordon-Levitt as d**k Grayson taking on the Cowl?
Awesome! I'll make it super hero themed, so let him be prepared :D

Gordon-levitt would be a really good Grayson! hes the right size and has the right look..and the boy can act! that would be diving in to the batman R.I.P story arc which would be bad a** to us comic book fan! but universally the average movie goer won't get it :( But then again the beauty of Batman is that he is a Symbol. he doesn't even have to be shown out of costume. leave the rest up to the Imagination. Kinda like The teen titians Cartoon...we all knew it was the d**k grayson Robin..but he was never addressed by his real name or really shown out of costume...but we got the idea.

Gordon-levitt would be a really good Grayson! hes the right size and has the right look..and the boy can act! that would be diving in to the batman R.I.P story arc which would be bad a** to us comic book fan! but universally the average movie goer won't get it :( But then again the beauty of Batman is that he is a Symbol. he doesn't even have to be shown out of costume. leave the rest up to the Imagination. Kinda like The teen titians Cartoon...we all knew it was the d**k grayson Robin..but he was never addressed by his real name or really shown out of costume...but we got the idea.
Or SOmeone else as Batman.. Gordon Levitt as Nightwing in JL movie..

Back